The Washerwoman

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Honiton Textiles, Vintage Clothing and Decorative Fair



Flossie is modelling a few of the items I will be taking to the Textile and Vintage clothing Fair in Honiton on Tuesday the 8th of February. I have a selection of vintage knitwear from the 1940's and 50's. As well as vintage knitting patterns from 50 p each.


Click here for more details about the fair.


 Theses are mint condition CC41 teatowels. Flossie is modelling a CC41 floral pinny with a 40's hand-knitted cardigan and her felt "make do and mend" corsage.





 As well as textiles and costume I will be taking along some vintage magazines, baskets, buttons, textiles and ephemera.



10 comments:

LandGirl1980 said...

Hello! Do you not have an etsy/folksy/ebay shop? There is no way I would be able to get to the fair - but I am in LOVE with Flossie's headscarf!

Anonymous said...

I'd really love one of those baskets they just don't make them like they used to.
hope you have a great time at the fair
xx fee

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

See you there Lizzie.
T X
ps will you have thawed out by then?

Unknown said...

you have some lovely things. is the fair on the tuesday? its a shame its not on a weekend. Dee x

fabriquefantastique said...

wish I could go...

Vintage Tea Time said...

Wow, you've got some fab things. Hope it goes well for you :)

Unknown said...

Flossie is looking lovely!, Glad that Shepton went well. Will try and make it to Honiton,hope it's a good one for you x :-)

The Cloth Shed said...

Hope the Fair goes well...love the magazine front page....does anyone darn socks anymore?
Julie x

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

OOOooo..I LOVE that gorgeous basket:0)
Wish I was going !
I need to get more baskets to keep my yarn in.
Love the felt corsage too :0)

Have a great weekend. And enjoy the time at the fair.
Donna x

Bodkin said...

Hi Lizzie see you in honition . can you bring any big wooden or plastic buckles if you have any for my hats tar . hope alls well your blog looks full and fab. see soon love x hesta ps have a great weekend .