The Washerwoman

Friday 4 October 2024

Doll's houses and upcoming fairs.....

                                                                                  

It has a very busy few months here at washerwoman HQ. We have been on the road selling and buying so that we can restock my dedicated sales blog - here  I loved our visit to Haddenham a few weeks ago and enjoyed meeting Celia after many years. Her stall was a delight and I came away with some wonderful items to add to my collection as well as fresh stock for my regular fairs.

The next event where we are selling is Wilton Vintage Fair on Saturday 26th October. Michael Herbert Hall, South Street, Wilton. SP2 0JS. 10 am to 3 pm.

Then the IACF 3 day fair in Somerset at The Bath and West Showground from Friday 8th to Sunday 10th November. See the website for opening times.

Vintage Heaven follows closely on Saturday 16th November at the Organic Farm Shop, Burford Road GL7 5HF. 10 am to 4 pm.

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces at these events, Best wishes, Lizzie

No comments: