The Washerwoman

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Happy Birthday to The Vintage Bazaar!


  This Saturday, the 31st of October is The Vintage Bazaar at The Cheese and Grain in Frome. It is hard to believe that Clare and I hosted our first event there exactly five years ago!


 The fair will open at 9 am, and you can expect to find the Cheese and Grain full to the rafters with Vintage Textiles, Costume and Accessories, Decorative Homewares and Beautiful Handmade items...


 ..as well as a few tiny treasures.......



For full details click on The Vintage Bazaar blog or The Facebook page. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

I do so much wish that I could be there - Happy Anniversary to you! Being Halloween I am attending a ghost walk (Boo!) and getting ready for the small spooky guests who knock on our door at dusk. I hope you all have a great day. see you soon, somewhere. x