The Washerwoman

Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Vintage Bazaar in Devizes


 Big apologies for the lack of posts over the past few weeks. The auction in Bristol has been an all consuming project.


 So, as the last lots from the sale are bagged-up and taken away with their new owners it is time to turn my attention to the other big project, The Vintage Bazaar in Devizes!


 This coming Saturday is an important day for Clare and I as we launch our new event at The Corn Exchange, The Market Place, Devizes,  SN10 1HS


  Doors open at 9.30 and the event will close at 3.30. Admission is £1 for adults (children free)


 We have gathered together our favourite stall holders and invited some new faces along too.



 Full details can be found on the dedicated blog, TheVintageBazaar.blogspot.com or on Facebook here.


Look forward to seeing you there!

9 comments:

ted and bunny said...

yay! really excited about this one- see you saturday!

Hesta Nesta said...

Looking forward to it, have got some new lovelies to bring along for their first outing! See you on Saturday.
Jo xx

Lucy Bloom said...

Good luck with the fair, I'm working Saturday so sadly won't be able to come, hope it's a great success!
Lucy x

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh how I wish I could attend
Those pictures are very inviting

Janice In Missouri USA

Curtains in My Tree said...

Your pictures look very inviting wish I was closer to attend

Janice in Missouri USA

nilly said...

What a fabulous looking event! I'm so pleased you did well at Shepton too. I wonder why some events are great and others just don't work. I'll bet you know the secret!

BusyLizzie said...

Thank you for all your super comments. Still busy sorting and pricing..and deciding which stock to take to Devizes!!! Lizzie x

Purrfect Haven said...

blissful shots... I love browsing over with you... Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

PS. this has taken me 8 attempts to leave... because of the moderation thingy you use... might you consider switching it off? I am so rubbish at reading it...

Purrfect Haven said...

Hi Lizzie..... hooray! loving your pesky verification thingy free comment box.. Love Helen x