The Washerwoman

Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas is coming!


 Yes, I know.... you don't need me to remind you of the fact that Christmas is coming!


 The roads are busier, the High street is heaving and pressure is mounting....


 But today, I took "time out" and met some friends for a jolly lunch in The Daisy Cottage Tearooms


 Tucked away in Bishops Lydeard, is this pretty place which serves excellent food and a very warm welcome.


 The window is dressed and ready for the Festive Season with a fab arrangement of Vintage Toys and Homewares. The attention to details is lovely as you can see. There are a few other pics here which I took earlier in the year.


So, do visit this gem if you are in the area, it might be advisable to book a table as it is becoming a very popular place!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have just reminded me i must pop out there. It looks lovely, dee x

My Realitty said...

Don't leave! I so want to join you! CM