The Washerwoman

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Pretty Scruffy.. a fab reason to visit Chichester!


Last week I had a lovely few days away and by chance discovered this wonderful shop in Chichester.
 Pretty Scruffy is tucked away in a side street, and it's gorgeous green exterior conceals an interior packed with beautiful things.


Textile animals tucked into every corner......


.............and looking out of windows....


But my favourite were these beautiful babies. Exquisite miniature animals on wheels!


I have asked the Birthday fairy to bring me one of these in September....in the meantime I was treated to a gorgeous little brooch.

6 comments:

Ivy Black said...

What wonderful things! I love those scruffy animals.x

TUSEN VASER said...

Glad to find your nice blog. Wish I lived closer so I could visit the shop:)

BusyLizzie said...

Thank you for your comments. Lizzie

Greenorchid said...

Aha Yes Pretty Scruffy... my favourite little shop in Chi. I live just 5miles away. If you're ever down this way again at the weekend The Studio up at Stanstead Park is well worth a visit too. A really lovely bunch of creative people. Stanstead Park is great for walking around and there is a fab Tea Room too!!

ted and bunny said...

oh I want the little fox terrier on wheels!
Can we swap birthdays?

Unknown said...

aahh those are all so sweet but my favourites are the dogs on wheels i hope you get your brithday wish ;-) dee xx