The Washerwoman

Monday 16 May 2011

New stock coming to the fairs this week...


Having just returned from a buying trip in France, I am about to set off  again to sell at the Decorative Living Fair at Eridge Park near Tunbridge Wells on Thursday.  I will be taking along some English and French Textiles, trimmings, lace, buttons.....


As well as Beautiful old shell boxes from France, hats, corsage, sequined scarves, floral oil paintings, floaty vintage dressing gowns and a smattering of French enamelware.... an eclectic mix I hear you say... That is what happens when I am let loose buying in France!


If you are unable to get to the fair in Kent, never fear.. I am doing the Avalon Textile and Decorative Fair in Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury  BA6 8DB on Friday the 20th of May. The fair is open from 9 am to 4 pm. Entrance is free to the fair and museum buildings.

13 comments:

Jelly Jam said...

Love that daisy painting and the boats fabric. Good luck! Ellie x

Anonymous said...

I am just loving that bust! How sweet!

The fabric of my life said...

That is so strange. I saw the same bust in our bootsale this week. I wasn't convinced of the age and if it was worth what they were asking. It is lovely though. Will I be seeing you on Friday?

The Cloth Shed said...

Love "eclectic mixes"....especially when they come from France!
Hope you have a good Fair on Thursday.
Julie x

BusyLizzie said...

Thank you for your comments, I was so tired last night that I forgot to add that I will be at the fair on Friday in Glastonbury too! xx

ted and bunny said...

love it all, but then I think "eclectic" is probably my middle name!
(Actually, that does have a certain ring to it!)
xx

Country Cottage Chic said...

Lovely goodies Lizzie - hope some of them make it to the V&H!

Jayne

RDA Pony Tales said...

Lovely stock which I feel sure will not stay on your stall for long...
good luck at the fairs. Abby x

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

C'est tres tres bon.. lovely brocante Lizzie..

Michele x

Hesta Nesta said...

I love the French bust Lizzie, she is gorgeous. I would love to come to those fairs. Good luck.
Jo xx

OhSoVintage said...

You found some great things by the look of it. I love the two new pics on your sidebar. Guess you won't be at the Avington Brocante later this month.
Ruth x

Clare said...

hope it all goes well on Friday say hello to Donna and Trixie for me.x

Pomona said...

Lots and lots of lovely things - I am sure that you will do very well!

Pomona x