The Washerwoman

Thursday 9 September 2010

September means Shepton Mallet 3 day Antiques Fair and the chance of free tickets



Just a short post today bloggers as lots going on at Washerwoman HQ! I will be at the IACF 3 day Antiques Fair at the Bath and West showground next weekend (the  17th ,18th and 19th September). The purpose of this  post is to ask if anyone would like complimentary/reduced entry tickets for the fair on the Saturday or Sunday. If you would like a chance for tickets, please leave a comment and names will be drawn out of a hat on Tuesday 14th September.


Just a small update as I have just returned from a few days away. It was our last chance to get over to France before the weather changes and ferry crossings become just too hideous for words.


 I was lucky enough to find vintage dresses, shoes, hats and bags..... as well as a few Boudoir dolls....


 Textiles, painted hatstands, little cupboards etc. Some of these items are going to the Dairy House tomorrow, and the rest will be coming to Shepton Mallet Antiques fair at the weekend. The draw for Shepton tickets will take place later, so there is still time to leave a comment!

7 comments:

Jelly Jam said...

Mmm yes please! We've got our first child free weekend in nearly10 years and will be coming to Shepton on Saturday. I think I met you at T4T in Poundbury. I was downstairs selling children's things.
See you Saturday
Ellie

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in tickets please! I also wanted to ask you about having a stall at the Frome fair (I'm guessing the October one is fully booked though)...would you be able to email me please? Thanks :)

Gabriele Agustini said...

I absolutely adore your photographs and banner, and always enjoy visiting your blog!!
Love it here!!

carol at home said...

Oh what a shame unfortunatelt we live far to far away, good luck at the fair.

Niki Fretwell said...

Be still my beating heart... Boudoir dolly is gorgeous, Liz! (In need of TLC??!!! - I was expecting a wreck!! ;-))

See you soon,
N x

RhianMorgan said...

Hi - that's a very kind offer, we would love some complimentary tickets. We're coming to the show on Saturday (if that matters).

Many thanks
Rhian

BusyLizzie said...

Hi RhianMorgan, thank you for your comment (which I have only just found as we have been away). Sadly all the tickets for Shepton have been sent out. But do come & say Hi if you are there this weekend. Lizzie