The Washerwoman

Thursday 19 November 2009

Some Dairy House goodies.

I have been over at the Dairy House today, after tidying and restocking our stand I wandered around to see what other goodies were on sale.....
Above are a beautiful pair of Barbola bookends that were hard to resist.

Then there was this pretty child's patchwork quilt along with vintage buckets, spades & tambourines.

Here is a scrummy basket of colourful crochet blankets.

then on our stall I have placed more fabric covered boxes and a selection of French & English textiles suitable for all sorts of projects.

visit http://www.dairyhouseantiques.co.uk/ for further details.

5 comments:

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Hi there Lizzie, Lovely pics! I wondered how much the yellow (looks french) fabric covered chest of drawers was & is it still available? Tracey

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Hi Lizzie, can you reserve it(fourth picture down) and post it or I can collect from Bridport?!
Thanks Tracey

BusyLizzie said...

Hi Tracey, I will email Sue now to ask her to put it to one side.. I will bring to Bridport for you, no worries.lizziex

Vintage to Victorian said...

Hi Liz

Have written a large note to remind me to put the yellow COD aside for Tracey. It'll be at the desk for you to collect on Tuesday.

Lovely photos - Moira will be pleased!

Sue x

Lois said...

Looks like a marvelous place to pick up a bargain, as well as to sell, lucky you Lizzie! Have a great weekend, Lois x